You Agree to not use the theme to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an rolamedia.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. Provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
9. Refund Policy
No Refund under any circumstances. The Demo Version gives you full idea of how the theme works. Please use it to test the theme before making purchase.
10. Claims, Chargebacks and Disputes
If you choose to file a claim with your credit card company or PayPal then you will not be provided under any circumstances with a refund.
Rolamedia.com offers themes ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and plugins. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of WordPress itself. In order to receive support for any product you MUST be using the most recent version of that product. Rolamedia.com makes no guarantees and cannot provide support to anyone using out-dated or otherwise altered versions of our products.
12. Price Changes
Rolamedia.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently all products & services. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Rolathemes.com website.
Our themes are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress. We do not guarantee they will function with all 3rd party plugins or unsupported web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin/theme compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our products as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing these products.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rolamedia.com and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the products & services, your use of the services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
(Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.)